About the Register
The United State Register of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and Public Organizations of Ukraine (hereinafter the United State Register) is a united state information system, which ensures gathering, accumulation, recording, security, and delivery of information on legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and public organizations, which do not have corporate status. (The Law of Ukraine “On State Registration of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and public organizations of Ukraine”).
Holder of the United State Register is Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
Receiving information from the Register
- in the paper form by United State Registrar of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs of Ukraine in the form of:
- abbreviate for Apostille issue;
- document, which is contained in the registration file.
- in the electronic form:
- in data base form or any other format according to the agreement between the technical administrator and credit reference bureau or bank;
- State Registrar on Registration portal in the form of abbreviate, extract and inquiry certified electronic digital signature;
- United State Register software conduct on the official web-site of the United State Register administrator in the form of:
- document, which is contained in the registration file;
- free access to the United State Register data.
Electronic state registration
The Law of Ukraine “On State Registration of Legal Entities, Individual Entrepreneurs and public organizations” (Ukrainian) provides an opportunity to file documents to the state registrar in electronic form to conduct state registration of legal entity or individual entrepreneur to the state registrar.
Arrangement and filing of documents, required for state registration of legal entities or individual entrepreneurs, is fulfilled via Registration portal (Ukrainian).
Electronic registration procedure is regulated by the Order of Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of 19.08.2011 No. 2010/5 “On Approval of Procedure of Application and Electronic Documents Flow to the State Registrar” (Ukrainian), registered in Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 23.08.2011 under No. 997/19735.
Development and technical feasibility
The United State Register has been operating since the middle of 2004. The first software for maintenance of the USR was a system, which worked in the mode of “synchronization”, in other words the system transferred accumulated registration data to the central server of the USR via the Internet at the moment, chosen by the user. Since 03.05.2007 the updated software has been put into operation, which as opposed to the previous system, worked in the online mode, i.e. data ran into data base directly at the moment of any action.
- State Fiscal Service of Ukraine;
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine;
- Pension Fund of Ukraine;
- The United State Register of Execution proceedings.
Register has a centralized architecture, designed on the basis of database management of industrial level and applies virtualization technologies and “cloud” computing.